YO HELLO!





CALVIN CHAN,曾庆祥
PASIR RIS SEC
14
2nd Aug remember give me presents :D







Chin ying
Marc
Shirlyn
XinTing
2a3



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010


Friday, March 26, 2010

I wonder if my computer broke down on last wednessday is it a good thing or not...
If never broke down i wont go to library and read story book 2 day continuously...
OK LETS COUNT 15,14,13,12,11  guess about there hmm...
1,2,3,4,5
MORE THAN 5 MOTHER FUCKING YEARS I HAVE NOT WENT IN THE MOTHER FUCKING LIBRARY(not counting those times when teacher force us). Actually i just remembered that i am a librarian during p4... I guess i join to be a librarian because there can see people play computer haha...
Diary of a wimpy kid is a nice book OH MY GOD!
Make me complete 2 book in 2 days! Can you believe it! I know you cant.
Holiday was fun and i finally get to change my MSN AND FACE BOOK DISPLAY PHOTO
OH MY GOD!
Yeah finally get to change my display photo after TEN MOTHER FUCKING MONTHS!
I didnt take new photos is because before i grow many pimples is that i didnt took any nice one.
Then i got nice ones but i no hair coze im bald that time. After i grow some hair i grow pimples...
EH WAIT! Not pimple i don't mind grow some pimples but i mind that i grow acne AHHHHHHH
then take photo not nice one...
Hehe! this 2 photos cant see my _ _ _ _ HEHE!
Somehow i felt this march holiday is much more better than dec holiday =.=

p.s MOTHER FUCKING just sound so good on anything